Mobile Personal Training
The core of our business - we bring the trainer and the equipment to you!
- We can train you at your home or work.
- Mobile personal training is a convenient, safe, private and comfortable alternative to a gym membership.
- We work in with your timetable to train at the time that suits you best.
- We have the expertise and experience to thoroughly personalise your workouts to suit you and your goals.
- We can meet with you as many or as few times a week as you need to ensure you do reach your goals.
- We keep strictly confidential records of your progress.
- We make it our business to test and measure on a regular basis to ensure we're getting the mix right for you.
- We can also help you with a nutrition plan that complements and enhances the effects of your exercise regime.
- As mobile trainers we travel Waikato wide to help clients from Pirongia to Matamata, and Te Rapa to Horahora.
- Our trainers are Registered Exercise professionals with REPS NZ.
- We thrive on being exercise specialists - ensuring we stay on the cutting edge of exercise trends and research by seeking out regular professional development opportunties.
- We are 2 x Personal Trainer of the Year NZ winners.
Here's what our clients say about training with us...
As an on-again off again gym member I was familiar with the gym environment but had failed to achieve any long term goals or maintain a consistent performance. I found Alison’s approach to be both professional and effective; it was her wealth of experience, coupled with her own passion and commitment that enabled me to find the commitment I needed to achieve the right results. Over this period Alison created a range of unique and varied programs using new and focused techniques. These were challenging, rewarding and result driven. I would have no hesitation recommending Alison to anyone whose ultimate aim is to get results!
We have been clients of Alison's since 2006. We sold our business early in that year, and had taken an overseas trip, and came home realising that we had lost the physicality of our business, and being away for about 150 meals hadn't helped our cause. Alison came on board, and we have enjoyed her exercise programmes, advice and vast knowledge for the last 9 years. We have lost weight, gained muscle, and have both noticed a great improvement in our fitness through the programmes she designs for our tennis. Alison's advice on nutrition, coupled with our exercise regimes, has been invaluable. We admire her immensely, and are most grateful for her friendly, personal help.
Let’s get old and feel great about it!
To us the advantages of a personal trainer are significant: For us it’s about staying fitter and more flexible to enjoy Grandchildren, NZ walks, maybe cycle tracks or feeling good about yourself. Exercise that is tailored for your requirements. The relax environment of your home. A regular commitment, privacy and a very enjoyable relationship with Personal Trainer Sally that genuinely enjoys your progress and achievements.
I knew I hated the gym…but I also knew I wanted to improve my strength and core fitness as I was ‘running’ fit but nothing else. I had reached the contemplation stage of employing a personal trainer to assist but again was doing my best to avoid having to join a gym!
One day I was driving through the streets of Hamilton and I saw a Storey Sport “mobile personal training” van. I wrote down the details and emailed Alison the same day before I lost the motivation to continue!!
I have now been working with Sally twice a week for 8 weeks at home and this whole concept works so well for me. Having Sally come to my house with all her equipment and motivate and encourage me is the accountability I need. The programs and intensity are varied, and you see the results quickly. Sally is passionate, professional and very knowledgeable and I look forward to her sessions. So much so, that I have now committed to X3 sessions a week next year. Bring on new goals for 2016 with Sally and Storey Sport!!
I committed to seeing Alison once a week and we started slow - but then we had to because I was below average in my fitness. But, slowly and surely I progressed through Alison’s sessions. The ability to work out in my own home with Alison was great and it meant that she could produce exercise plans for me that incorporated the equipment I had at home and utilise my surroundings. Unfortunately for me I lived at the top of a small hill – and boy did that hill get used! But I didn’t mind, because the results were fantastic. My initial commitment to myself was to exercise 3 times a week. Before long I was exercising 6 times per week and got to the stage where I could run without stopping for 15 minutes. This was a huge accomplishment for someone who couldn’t run to the next power pole. Alison has touched my life in a way that can’t be explained until you’ve met her and worked with her.